(photo credit G.Stewart, Creative Loafing)
As promised, here is the audio recording with Andrew Wordes’ former mortgage holder Dora Hardeman.
After listening, a few questions remain:
1) Dora cared deeply for Andrew and explicitly stated she ‘would have helped Andrew get out of his financial situation’ any way she could. If she didn’t receive pressure from the City, why would she sell the note to the home FOR FORTY CENTS ON THE DOLLAR?
2) Who was the ‘other person’ who offered to purchase the mortgage from Dora around the same time?
3) Why are certain parties still claiming there was a venomous relationship between Dora and Andrew when in 6 minutes of taping she stated how much she liked him 5+ times and that if she ‘could pick a side, it’d be Anderew’s’?
4) Does anyone else find it coincidental that the current mortgage holder hasn’t paid Mrs. Dora Hardeman a dime?
5) Why did Mr. Wall offer to buy Andrew’s mortgage from Dora if they didn’t know each other, as Dora claimed?
6)Why is Mrs. Hardeman ‘disgusted’ with the City if the harassment of Andrew is untrue and if she was not pressured from Roswell regarding the note?
Food for thought.